QuadHands Flip Circuit Board Holder
Free Shipping On This Item!We ship fast! All orders leave our warehouse within one business day.
4 Great Reasons to Buy From Us:
100% Money Back Guarantee
We Build What We Sell
Introducing the QuadHands® Flip™ - The Ultimate, Printed Circuit Board Holder
- Easily flip printed circuit boards (PCB's) 360 degrees. Allows you to work both sides of the board with ease.
- Heavy powder coated steel base with 4 rubber feet will stay put. Even with large boards.
- Quickly insert and remove boards with spring loaded holder. No need to fumble with set screws or levers.
- Perfect for large boards and small boards. Can accommodate boards up to 12" wide. Can flip boards 10" high without repositioning.
- Made In USA. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
It's Called the 'Flip' for a Reason
Featuring a unique design that allows you to rotate (flip) even your largest boards (up to 12" wide!) 360 degrees without repositioning. Now you can work on both sides of your board by simply turning a knob with one hand.
Like the position of your board? Then simply tighten the easy grip knob and your PCB will be locked into place at any angle you choose. Makes soldering and desoldering a breeze
Designed for Large and Small Boards
The QuadHands Flip can accommodate boards up to 12" wide and can rotate boards 10" high without repositioning the PCB. It can handle small boards too. Even tiny board. The holders are made from ABS plastic to electrically isolate the board from the base. And they are molded with v-groove to hold boards with different thicknesses.
Made for Speedy Work Holding
Inserting and removing a PCB is simple. Just set the desired width and pull back the spring loaded holder, insert the board and release. Even heavy, bulky boards will stay in place. With this innovative design there is no need to fumble with levers or set screws.
Made in the USA. Designed and Built to Last As Long As You Own It. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you work on printed circuit boards you will appreciate the QuadHands Flip. It was designed and is built by folks that regularly work on PCB's. It has the features wanted in a PCB holder and we think you'll appreciate the design. Get one for your bench today.