QuadHands Deluxe Magnetic WorkBench
Free Shipping On This Item!We ship fast! All orders leave our warehouse within one business day.
4 Great Reasons to Buy From Us:
100% Money Back Guarantee
We Build What We Sell
Just Launched! A Larger WorkBench for Your Biggest Projects
- Massive 8.5" x 11" Powder Coated Steel Base - Perfect for large projects.
- Five, All Metal, Flexible Arms with Ultra Strong Rare Earth Magnetic Bases Can be Positioned Anywhere on the Workbench - Unrivaled Flexibility
- Stainless Steel Clamps Can be Rotated 360 Degrees and Locked Into Place with Knurled Thumb Nuts - Silicone Covers are Included for Delicate Electronics
- Four Rubber Feet Keep the WorkBench Stationary - Won't Slide Around on Your Bench
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Lifetime Warranty - Professional Grade
Introducing the QuadHands Deluxe WorkBench featuring a huge 8.5" x 11" solid steel base and five all metal flexible arms. It is the ultimate third hands, helping hand system for working on your largest projects including drones and other big electronics.
Ultimate Flexibility. Configure the QuadHands Deluxe WorkBench Exactly Like You Want
Each of the five included arms has an ultra strong rare earth magnet (N52) in its base that holds it firmly to the steel base but can be moved around as needed. Place the all metal flexible arms anywhere you want on the base and they stay put. Need some helping hands when away from your bench? No problem, the magnetic bases on the arm will attach to any steel surface. Perfect for working on machinery in the field or even on your car.
Built to Last a Lifetime
The QuadHands Deluxe WorkBench is made from thick, powder coated steel weighing in at over 6.4 pounds. The flexible, all metal arms come in three lengths. Two of the arms are 16" long, one arm is 12" long and the remaining two arms are 8" long. Each arm is equipped with heavy duty, stainless steel alligator clamps. Each clamp can be rotated 360 degrees, and then locked into place with the knurled thumb nut. Need more than five arms? Additional arms can be purchased separately to suit any configuration you can imagine.
The entire system is supported by four rubber feet that will hold the WorkBench steady as you work.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA (Charleston SC). Patent Pending
The QuadHands WorkBench is designed and built for a lifetime of use by professionals and serious hobbyists and comes with a lifetime warranty. Consider ordering the WorkBench helping hands system for your bench today.