QuadHands Magnetic WorkBench Helping Hands Third Hands Tool - Our Most Popular Design!
Free Shipping On This Item!We ship fast! All orders leave our warehouse within one business day.
4 Great Reasons to Buy From Us:
100% Money Back Guarantee
We Build What We Sell
Introducing the QuadHands WorkBench, a completely new idea in helping hand third hand vises
- Innovative Flexible Design - Magnetic Based Arms Can Be Positioned Anywhere on the Heavy Steel Base
- Large Powder Coated 6" x 9" Steel Base - Over 4 pounds total weight - Won't tip over even with heavy projects
- Multiple Uses - Perfect for electronic soldering, jewelry making, and any hobby or craft requiring an extra set of flexible arms and clamps.
- Complete with Four Flexible Metal Arms - Put them where you want and let go. No more fumbling with awkward jointed arms.
- All Metal Arms Can Take the Heat - Unlike plastic arms that melt with the heat of a soldering iron, the QuadHands WorkBench has all metal heat resistant arms.
Configure the QuadHands WorkBench Exactly Like You Want
Each arm has a strong rare earth magnet in its base that holds it firmly to the steel base but can be moved around as needed. No other helping hands third hand tool has this patent pending concept. Move the arms anywhere you want on the base and they stay put. Need a set of helping hands when away from your bench? No problem, the magnetic bases on the arm will attach to any steel surface. Perfect for working on machinery in the field or even on your car.
Built to Last a Lifetime
The QuadHands WorkBench is made from thick powder coated steel weighing in at over 4 pounds. The flexible all metal arms come in two lengths (16" and 8") with heavy duty stainless steel alligator clamps. Each clamp can be rotated 360 degrees then locked into place with the knurled thumb nut. Need more than four arms? Additional arms can be purchased as needed to suit any configuration.
The entire system is supported on 4 rubber feet that will hold the WorkBench steady as you work.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA. Patent Pending
Designed and built for professionals and serious hobbyists, the QuadHands WorkBench gets daily use in our product development studio. We think the QuadHands WorkBench will make a useful addition to your work bench too. Order one today.
Need something larger? Then consider the WorkBench Deluxe